>> Apr 26, 2011
List 2 is Things I'm Good At
Well, I'm not great at self-bragging. Funny enough I sent that same sentence in an email recently... what is it about talking about ourselves that makes us get weird in the tongue. Well, as I said before I'm going to come up with 10 items... so here goes:
- I'm good at cooking and baking. I'm not a master chef but I often turn out things that people eagerly try & love.
- I'm good at organizing - maybe not staying organized but that's neither here nor there ;)
- I'm good at the stuff I do with Masterful Scrapbook Design, seriously I love and am proud of the things that I do there.
- I'm a good mom... I may gripe about my kids grade or teen attitude but I love them and they are good hearted kids.
- I'm a good wife. My husband can vouch for that.. he better!
- I'm good at scrapbooking, each day I like my pages more and more and am becoming more settled in my talents
- I'm good at puzzly type things.. soduko, word searches, logic problems
- I'm good at grocery shopping, I hate it but I'm good at it. I can get good deals, find the best prices and make meals out of whatever I get
- I'm good at reading... unless it's a good book.. then I forsake all other things in my life until the book is done, that's not so good
- I'm good with microsoft office. I can make spreadsheets do all kinds of things, I love working with office.