Showing appreciation...

>> Dec 14, 2010

Author: Victoria Klein
27 Things to Know About Yoga
@victoriaklein

Prompt: Appreciate. What's the one thing you have come to appreciate most in the past year? How do you express gratitude for it?

Well, I have to say I feel like I failed at this particular topic in 2010.  I have always appreciated the things I appreciate but not sure anything is entirely new nor did a more dynamic level of appreciation for any thing happen.  Perhaps if I had to choose I would self indulge and say that I grew a greater appreciation for what I do in the lives around me.  I tend to undersell myself and the things I do, but this year I started realizing there's value to things you do and that maybe it's just cooking dinner that I know someone would like or picking up a little something that will make someone smile.  These little things have value and add value to my relationships.  They aren't always reciprocated but that's not to mean they don't mean anything, their value is how they make me feel doing them.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP