I'm ok, you're ok...

>> Dec 24, 2010

Author: Kate Inglis
The Dead Crew
@sweetsalty

Prompt: Everything's OK. What was the best moment that could serve as proof that everything is going to be alright? And how will you incorporate that discovery into the year ahead?



We'll go with the first thought that popped in my head.  When I dropped Zach off for his first day of school.  


1.  He didn't freak out, he was nervous, afraid, anxious but all was overridden by eagerness for a new adventure.  (He will not let his fears rule him)


2.  Keagan was sad to see him go, and Zach was sad Keagan couldn't come.  (As much as they may fight, they do love each other and like being together)


These two things stretched into Austin & Kyle's relationship, they may squabble with the best but all in all my boys have good healthy relationships with each other.  I worry they'll hate each other, or that their tendency to be mean to each other will ruin their relationship, but once in awhile there's a moment I realize it's going to be alright.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP