>> Dec 23, 2010

Becca Wilcott
Truly, Madly, Deadly: The Unofficial True Blood Companion
@beccawilcott

Prompt: New name. Let's meet again, for the first time. If you could introduce yourself to strangers by another name for just one day, what would it be and why?



I am wondering what this has to do with reflecting or manifesting.. perhaps I lack the creative writing morsel in my brain that allows me to grasp this exercise but all I think is I like me and my name.  If I did change it for a day it would be something utterly idiotic.  I worked in an office where we had to do mailing lists and one person had legally changed their name to MostBeautifulMostAmazing.  I know a high school teacher who had a friend who changed his name to LettuceHead.  I love the movie "My Life in Ruins" just because a main character's name is Poupi Kakas.  I think if I picked a new name it'd be off the wall ridiculous.  Like "fartknocker" or "jabberwocky" ooh.. how about cattywampus?  Ok, all jokes aside I would change my name to Razzle Dazzle Jazz Hands.  I would make all my friends introduce me to their friends, I bet none would be able to restrain themselves from actually doing jazz hands when they introduce me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP