You want me IN FRONT of the camera??

>> Dec 25, 2010

Author: Tracey Clark
Expressive Photography: The Shutter Sisters' Guide to Shooting from the Heart
@shuttersisters

Prompt: Photo - a present to yourself. Sift through all the photos of you from the past year. Choose one that best captures you; either who you are, or who you strive to be. Find the shot of you that is worth a thousand words. Share the image, who shot it, where, and what it best reveals about you.


Uhm.. very few to choose from, I still don't step in front of the camera much.  Here's my favorite, not because I look so fabulous but it reminds me of a few things.  I'm not too stuffy (or old) to just get down on the ground.  I like figuring things out for the joy of figuring it out, but asking for help can be even more enlightening.  Moments after this shot was taken I asked Katrina Kennedy what I was doing wrong to find out I had the exposure compensation set (the expression off the charts comes to mind), she reset me and I was happily snapping colors that actually exist in life.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP