the end of reverb (for 2010 that is)

>> Dec 31, 2010

Author: Molly O'Neill
Harper Collins Children's 
@molly_oneill

Prompt: Core story. What central story is at the core of you, and how do you share it with the world? (Bonus: Consider your reflections from this month. Look through them to discover a thread you may not have noticed until today.)



My core story? I think just learning about myself and accepting what I learn.  Good or bad, usually have a harder time accepting the good frankly.  I can take criticism (that doesn't mean it doesn't hurt or I don't cry but I do try to listen to the heart of it).. I usually have a harder time with the good, as I always think of how I can be better and in turn that means i'm not 'good enough as is' right?   So I'll continue to learn and explore the inner depths of what makes me tick, I'll pontificate and ponder the great secrets of my soul and hopefully teach my kids that all human beings are a work in progress, including the adults in their life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP