What's for dinner?

>> Mar 16, 2010

Oh it's the tiresome question day in and day out. When it's this time of the year it gets annoying. I hate heavy foods in warmer weather and today we have 70 degree weather and no 'grill' foods in the house.

So out comes the old quickie standard..


It's not fantastic, but it's 30mins of time and then I can go about my plans... I have big plans for the evening. I am going to con an older child into babysitting the younger children so I can go in my room and clean and organize. I'll come out an hour after American Idol starts.. then I can fast forward the commercials.

Not grand plans but plans...

1 comments:

see me March 18, 2010  

Very sensible plans I think Tami!

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP