So I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want...

>> Mar 24, 2010

Today's blog challenge is to share the things on our wish list... (maybe some significant others will read them ... mother's day is coming up.. and so is Easter.. and wouldn't a gift for no reason be amazing?)

Here's the top 5 things I'd like...

1. Some play equipment for outside. Yes it seems like a gift for the boys but it would really be for me so they have something to go out they can climb and use up all that crazy energy they have. (then longer naps) I really think this particular one would look awesome in our backyard with our pool. Paint it in a pirate ship theme, then hook a slide on the side. No play area is complete with out a slide.

2. I'd love some new cookbooks. I'm really trying to avoid restaurants and fast food. I have my eyes on these two next:


3. I'd like a heart rate monitor watch (not the one shown this is the elite, top of the line kind. I'm thinking a cheapy walmart one would do. I want one that does estimate calorie burn so I can really see how well I'm doing in Spin class :)

4. I'd really like this, haven't a clue what I'd do with it but I just think it looks pretty darn cool! It's by 7 Gypsies and is called a receipt holder. Maybe it'd look cool being used for a board in the kitchen, holding recipes and report cards or something. I don't know, but I know I want one!


5. Last, but not least I'd like this..

I'd like to be home alone for a LONG day.. no kiddos asking for milk, juice or Dora.. no older brothers picking on little brothers. A full day of me home alone. Yes I'd probably do some cleaning and I'd probably do some .. ok a lot of nothing. I'd love it. I know I can go out and get away but then I'm out and about and around people. I'm a social person but sometimes it's nice to be alone with yourself. And it's nice to write a blog challenge from start to finish and not be stopped 14 times Yes I counted; the breakdown is 3 requests for glasses of milk, 4 requests from Keagan i still am not sure what he said, 2 requests for me to fix the tv after someone played with the remote, 1 "he took that from me", 1 boo-boo, 1 diaper, 1 "when are we going to the gym" and 2 "can i get one of those". (Notice that's 15.. just typing that added one)

So those are my wishes for the moment.. what are yours?

2 comments:

Sian March 24, 2010  

LOL! We'vw already had Mothers Day here, so I'm feeling pretty happy with what I've got :)

Precious March 28, 2010  

I love your blog lots of useful information. I've added it to my favorite bookmarks and subscribed in a reader.

All these issues are important, and that's why I just started blogging a while ago and it feels great.

Kind Regards
Evelina

Snuff
Get My Ex Back
Violetpan.com
Pull Your Ex Back
Get Your Ex Back

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP