Make a list monday....

>> Aug 10, 2009

hmm... Michelle has us pondering wishes.. now do I go with the sentiment and wish for happy children who know and accept that I love them more than I love myself, that Tony knows how much he means to me.. or that I could have one more day with my mother? Do I got with a bucket list on things I wish to do before I leave this world? No.. here's my list of wishes..


1. A BFF who I could call at 2AM just because I'm bored. One that lives close and our DH's wouldn't think twice if we had sleepovers in our mid-30s to give each other pedi-cures and watch chick flicks all night.
2. A personal assistant for a week. One that would let me give them tasks from filing personal paperwork to sweeping the garage. So I could finish all these half finished projects I have.
3. A great body. Yes I said it.. if I had a wish I'd ask for my perky boobs back, and the bubble cute butt of my youth. The thighs that are buried under layers of "baby weight" and midnight doritos. Yes, I love myself as I am and I'm ok with getting to the healthy weight the "right" way with diet and exercise. But it's slow going and if I could wish it away you bet my post-baby bump I'd do it.

4 comments:

Amy Kingsford August 10, 2009  

Thats it...I'm moving to Las Vegas...really need a pedicure...oh and a best friend would be nice too! j/k I could go for all the above! I love your wish list...I think we should call it the Mothers of 00's Wishlist...maybe market it as a package or something...it would be a big hit!

scrapweaver August 10, 2009  

Oh Tammi, wonderful list. I'd sign up for the BFF part! That would just be the best!
Love it!

see me August 10, 2009  

Tami- move to NYC!
It sounds like you need to get away again and have heaps more time for you.

Katrina Kennedy August 15, 2009  

LOL! I love this post and would love all three of those things as well!!

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP