I don't think I could...

>> Aug 11, 2009


Not Intended for Children Overly Analytical

I often joke of wanting to stay in bed for a week. However, after the drive home sunday, half of which was without radio (Audio Express will be getting a visit from me), I realize it would be impossible for me to do this for longer than an hour without distraction. I'd need a television or book. Even with those distractions, I would bet my life savings and all of my children I couldn't make it past half a day. I think too much. I know why I do it, it's a coping mechanism for me. I over think to prepare myself for every situation. So I think about a chore system I want to put into place and will look at it from every angle, from every child's view point. I think of talking to someone about something that's bothering me so I imagine how the conversation will go roughly a million times. I think of how I will respond to things I think that person will say.

Most often, I do this when it's a situation of conflict. It's quite the definition of insanity if you ask me. But in my head it makes sense. I am trying to prepare myself for the situation. Though I also tell myself that people who can honestly answer "Nothing" when asked what they are thinking are certifiably insane.

1 comments:

see me August 11, 2009  

Gosh Tami you are our techie guru combining two weeks techie challenges!

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP