Days later..

>> Jul 9, 2009


I finished my art work. I had it on the kitchen floor and added a layer of paint whenever I could sneak in there for a moment or while cooking.. but here it is finished.


I loved this quote in Dina's class materials (Masterful Art Journaling at Get It Scrapped). Between this class and the doodling class by Michelle I'm realizing that the things I admire the most and wish I could do .. are the things I practice least and therefore am not as good at. So I aim to hang this on my wall in my scrap room and remember to just do it and not care and then eventually i'll be tolerably well at both art journaling and doodling.. (and making them eyes Michelle!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP