Never again...& I am a pusher :)

>> Jul 10, 2009

I'll never make an ugly card again. I just recently deleted all the old images of the cards from a Survivor game I played on Willow Traders.. and I am going to have some fun and make pretty cards like this:



We chatted with Tania about her class on cards last night she is fantastic and I seriously love that big blue flower up there! If you have any idea how cool I think Tania is.. she taught a class Embellishments Beautifully Handmade and last night shared that nearly half her embellishments are handmade.. now what a cool way to use up the precious scraps and baubles you have collected!

I'm making an official announcement.. I will be handmaking all my cards for birthdays and christmas from this class forward. I know Tania will make it easy peasy!

It's a great way to wind down the 'school year' at Get It Scrapped.. there's also Scrapbooking your Everyday Life with Debbie and Masterful Art Journaling is just at the half way point but not too late to join..

by this point in the post you're wondering how I'm a pusher.. well Ms Cindy Lou Snorty Pants.. oh yeah I posted that name in a blog! Emailed me this morning asking how Pattie Knox had another class with Still More Mad Digital Skillz and I laughed. I have no idea how much more Pattie knows about Digital Skillz.. but I know the pdfs are always packed! (not to mention the amount of freebies you get.. I think I even saw an Ali Edwards download this time?) So because I love my friend so much .. I'm going to be your pusher, watch your inbox girlie you should be receiving confirmation on your enrollment.. I want to see you go mad with all the skillz! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP