Short week..

>> May 26, 2009

Everyone gathered yesterday for a cookout.. and this morning I am sitting realizing all the things I need or feel like I have to get done this week.

So I'm taking a moment to "regroup" .. or is it just "group" since I didn't do it the first time..

I have housecleaning, groceries, mailing, and some shopping to do. I have a doctor's appointment, a prescription to fill and I need to revisit the chore issue with the boys who are yet again back to usual of not doing anything unless I'm on them. Then there's the things I'd like to do like scrapping and working on a new endeavor in that area. Purchase airline tickets for my trip home in November.

I thought summer was suppose to be relaxed.. those lazy days of summer?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP