mid-week.... what are you doing

>> May 13, 2009

Things are going a little upside down here.. if you can send positive thoughts to Tony.. we are OK his work is just getting stressful and paycuts are going around..

So today I got a layout done, the 8th round posted for Mother May I.. and am about to draw a winner and post another drive-by.

I'm getting laundry slowly done.. there is so much! I'm hoping to get that done and am creating a to-do list for the week, summer and rest of the year :) oh yeah.. it's that list girl creeping out of hiding!

what are you up to?

1 comments:

see me May 14, 2009  

Hey Tami, I'm so caught up in work that scrapping and friendships are coming a very sad sixth or seventh!

I got an Art Journal page done today which I need to post on my blog along with my other pages.
Keep up the great work will get back to you soon.
Love

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP