Today's To-Dos...

>> Apr 2, 2009

I am feeling better thanks for the virtual hugs :) Little guy got some medicine so he slept through the night and I found my new best friend.. chloraseptic throat spray. It helped kill the pain in my throat.. then when I got the dryness that was making breathing painful it helped that.. I am off to get groceries then I have some projects I need to finish by tomorrow. I also have two boys who are trying to earn money for new paintball guns so I have some anxious sitters that will help :)

Hope everyone is having a great day..

2 comments:

Gine April 04, 2009  

Looks great
awesome job =)gatterly

Murphy's Law April 05, 2009  

wow eeeee !! awesome space. great job.

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP