Book Binge!

>> Mar 13, 2009

I ordered a bunch of books.. today two came and I LOVE them..

one is Taking Flight by Kelly Rae Roberts.. she is a collage artist and I haven't even read the book yet but her art is AMAZING and she teaches you how to do it and I can't wait to dig into this book...

The other is Life is a Verb by Patti Digh.. wow.. she lost her stepfather to lung cancer and he died 37 days after he was diagnosed.. it made her start pondering on living life to the fullest, what would you do with 37 days, etc. Lots of emotions stirring up with this because of my mother's battle and eventual loss to Scleroderma. It has little challenges to do and I am looking forward to doing some of the challenges..

I also am still enjoying Wreck this Journal and am looking forward to posting some pages this weekend to show you how I DESTROYED it.. (ok actually I haven't even gotten to those pages yet, having fun with the drawing and writing a word a million times pages LOL but I'll share what I get done!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP