What was I thinking..

>> Aug 24, 2005


This would be the reason I'm in so much pain.. I had a get together wednesday night to welcome Zach home.. it started with one person visiting and me ending with a let's just have everyone and get it done in one evening....
Famous last words. And I have to be the hostess with the mostess and stood for hours that night making sure everyone had what they needed..
Every discuss the intellectual attributes of a person and realize many times people can be very intelligent when it comes to traditional education.. books, computers, etc. But lack the common sense one would think they should have... it's as if the brain can only handle so much of one or the other but not both..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP