Spilling over..

>> Aug 25, 2005


Hmm.. got milk? Oh my lord. If you don't know what engorgement is.. consider yourself the luckiest person alive.

I woke up this morning and by 9:30 was on the phone with my husband. I can not believe this person who SAID he loved me left me alone with four children. Does he not know what I went through?

Let's just say there wasn't much said in the phone call because it is physically impossible to sob and speak coherently at the same time.

Lucky for me he did come home that afternoon...... gotta love that man!

ps. notice the look on his face.. it's one I often get.. it's a loving tolerance kind of look isn't it? As if to remind me that as much as I put up with.. I still have the easier person to deal with LOL and I'll honestly admit it.. just not to him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP