Wowzers Wednesday

>> Aug 24, 2005


Aren't those feet big?? I'm sure dad is thinking they are the perfect size to press a NASCAR peddle with....

Ok.. all medication is officially worn off in it's entirety.. now the real pain is starting to kick in... thankfully I was given some ibuprofen. Dad's here and well.. it's kind of nice having someone else run all the errands and run to the store for whatever is needed. We also had a great family bonding by sitting and playing video games til late. Enjoying being in the same room.

Can't wait for the family room to be finished. I also can't wait for the pain to be finished....

1 comments:

Tamarra August 29, 2005  

Thanks! Gotta love feet. His hands are rather large too. I'm thinking he definitely got Dad's genes on the height/size. *sigh* in 15 years I'll be the shortest member of my family......

And yes he is constantly in the other arm. One reason I haven't been able to do much before this weekend LOL

Hoping to get into work at the end of this week or beginning of next Enjoy your long weekend!!

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP