Girl Power

>> Jul 25, 2005

I have the best friends in the world. I can't even begin to explain how fortunate I am.

My sister-in-law & friend threw me a baby shower the last weekend of June. I was in one friend's wedding the first weekend of July. Then the next weekend of July two other friends "kidnapped" me to Canada for the weekend.

Today, a coworker had her friend pack up all her baby stuff to give me.. and she gave me a stroller, and a baby gymboree. Then I came home and my friend whose wedding I was in sent me two more shower gifts for no reason other than she loves me.

It's not a material thing honest. I feel like it sounds like it but it really isn't. It's about having friends who just see a need and fill it. Not having to ask, just stepping in and doing something..

I'm sure this isn't explaining everything the way I feel right now but I'm pretty emotional and feeling mushy love for my girl friends!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP