Quick update

>> Sep 13, 2011


Still here, still doing things.  This is a smash page I did - wanted to play with making houses then put the words of the song "Little Boxes" on the page.  Which is funny because myhouses don't look the same but close!


Now I'm off to get Zach from first grade, he's doing so well this year.  He's matured a lot I think as far as school is concerned and I'm so proud of him.  Then I'm going to find 3 in 1 oil for my old typewriter so I can start using that.. and then it's home to house cleaning.  I am procrastinating on the fall cleaning and I know I will regret it soon as Keagan's fourth birthday is next month then we have Kyle's 14th and Thanksgiving and Christmas and the new year will be here before I know it.

3 comments:

Nicole Maki September 13, 2011  

Love it! What a great page.

You've been making some super cool stuff between your SMASH book and your Out of the Journal creations.

Nicely done :-)

Sian September 14, 2011  

That's gorgeous! I'm always very drawn towards pages with houses on them and I love this one

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP