Work In Progress Kits Rule!

>> Aug 25, 2011

So I decided to splurge.  I purchased a kit and project kit from Work In Progress Kits this month.  I wanted some fresh things when back to school started (though now having opened the box I'm not sure they'll make it through the weekend)... I have plans.. grand plans..

Trish is amazing and generous in her kits and I think she's just an awesome person.  I had the pleasure of meeting her once in OH at the annual retreat.  One I can't wait to get back to, and hope when I do my roomie Linda is available to go as well!

So what did my box have in it?  Well this main kit, I loved the turquoises and can't wait to dig in to this!
This project kit, and I already know what frame, I'm going to use the inspiration they gave as a guide but mine wont be apples, those will go great on my back to school pages... plus a girl's gotta use her new punches right?
Plus this great kit which I really want to use for an album on my 101 things.  
Unfortunately, this last one is sold out but the other two are available.  With these kits, if you like it get it!  Because they're fabulous and once those design team girls start strutting their stuff they kits will be long sold out! 

Stay tuned for what I do with all these goodies... I'm thinking videos!  My new camcorder needs to earn it's keep.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP