A mini-album for my niece

>> Jul 20, 2011

Here's a mini-album I threw together for my niece.  It's of photos from the photobooth her parents rented for her birthday party.  I've blurred faces of kids I don't know, I don't feel comfortable posting them without knowing their parents.  I also didn't write anything, going to send it with instructions she jot notes about her summer in it, or at the very least the names of all these people ;)

I also had fun outlining with a sharpie a la Keandra Willis style.. here's one of hers that she's taken a sharpie to.  

I didn't have much to outline because I wanted to keep it a little simple.  I did however change the binder from a cream & blue artisan Pink Paislee album and made it brown with some acrylic paint.  I loved how it turned out!  Anyway here are a few pages (can't show them all as she hasn't even seen it yet!).







1 comments:

Kiwi The Kreator July 21, 2011  

HA HA!!! {Insert evil laugh!} My secret mission for Sharpie is COMPLETE!!!

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP