#73 Beat a video game

>> Jul 21, 2011

This took only a few attempts at finding the right game.  First I tried Kingdom Hearts for the DS and well, let's just say it's not my game.  First thought was it has disney characters in it, how bad can it be.. well I don't do well with these types of games.  Kyle tells me I need to stick with platform games.. I think that's what he said.

So I borrowed Little Big Planet 1 from my niece Skyler.. I was hooked!  I beat that then immediately got Little Big Planet 2, beat that.. in the mean time I also acquired Professor Layton and the Unwound Future which I beat.. and before I get to cocky and feel like I'm Queen of Video Games.. I purchased a $5 game on the Playstation Network called Hamsterball that is proving to be my waterloo.  Seriously, a hamster in a ball.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP