#97 Have 12 'date nights'

>> Jul 23, 2011

This was 2 of 12 dates.. Tony and I went to Bob Taylor's Ranch Steakhouse for dinner (which knocks one off the #78 Go to 10 local restaurants I've never been) which was ok  - then went to see the movie Horrible Bosses.  I seriously think it was the funniest movie I've seen in, well forever.  It's not for the faint of heart though.  While there's not nudity per se, there is a lot of swearing and referencing of 'things'.  I however, about cried laughing a few times and mainly because of Charlie Day.  I think he's just an amazing comedic actor.  His wife is just as hilarious, she's the waitress on It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.  The waitress that his character stalks.  Perhaps I just have a soft spot for these two because it just reminds me of how my husband and I met. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP