Tami 101

>> Dec 17, 2010

Tara Weaver
The Butcher and the Vegetarian
@tea_austen

Prompt: Lesson learned. What was the best thing you learned about yourself this past year? And how will you apply that lesson going forward?


Well the glaring reality I'm learning right now is that not everything I say is profound yet, I want it to be.  I want to write something that makes someone go "wow, this gal is amazingly keen and I am moved and inspired".  It expands to art, not every thing I create is going to move someone to tears or make them run for their paints to duplicate it.  I'm not as funny as I wish I was all the time, sometimes my jokes are off timing or flat out just off.  (Or worse, I think of the funny thing hours after the moment is over)  I am learning my list making ways aren't the norm for most.  I make lists as long as your arm, and rarely ever get every item ticked off.  (Though I often get ticked off mid-list at the fact I made such a demanding list)  Basically I'm learning I'm me, and with the perceived imperfections are some valuable strengths.  I can keep a virtual world organized, my kids are happy for the most part (lets face it they wont all agree when they're in trouble), I have amazing friends and when I say amazing I mean on a scale of 1-10 most of my friends rate at about 50.  Now how could I manage to have friends like that if I didn't have a little spark of amazing in me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP