Oops, oh well

>> Dec 20, 2010

Love Dina Wakley's mantra "Oops, oh well" it applies not just to art but life.  Yesterday I did the #20 prompt, so here's #19:

Healing. What healed you this year? Was it sudden, or a drip-by-drip evolution? How would you like to be healed in 2011? (Author: Leonie Allan)


Well, I'm sure I have hurts and pains that need to heal.  I'm sure I could do better at healing, but I'm not sure how to answer this.  I guess I will just share my thought that no one ever fully heals from anything.  Just as a many wounds give you scars, emotional wounds are just the same.  Maybe scar is just too negative a word, because I don't think it's all ugly stuff.  I was wounded by someone's words, I didn't 'heal', the words still hurt when I think about them.  Probably more for the fact they were said and by whom than by what was actually said. I did learn to put more stock in my opinion of myself than what that other person thinks.   Maybe that is healing, I don't know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP