My kid is a rockstar

>> Dec 9, 2010

today's reverb is:
Author: Shauna Reid
The Amazing Adventures of Diet Girl
@shauna

Prompt: Party. What social gathering rocked your socks off in 2010? Describe the people, music, food, drink, clothes, shenanigans.
I'm going to say Zach's birthday was the best gathering this year.  Our first year in our new house, Zach's a fish and we have a pool.  No contest.  He turned 5, and my in laws came to get him for a few hours.. while he was gone we decorated and he came back to a party under-way.  He was so tickled to be the center of attention you could feel it on his face.  He swam, dove, we had so many people in the pool and here.  I am not even sure I could name everyone that came, close to 30 maybe? but it was a lot of fun.  I like the events where you remember the feeling but maybe not so much the details.  In my opinion it means you just lived the moment.  (it does not mean my memory is getting shotty)

1 comments:

Terry December 15, 2010  

he's adorable Tami!!!

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP