I *heart* Gretchen Rubin

>> Dec 6, 2010

Not just because she is the author of the Happiness Project but because she gave a super awesome {easy} prompt for today!  :)  I mean come on.. any true paper artist has this one down in a second right!

Author: Gretchen Rubin
The Happiness Project
@gretchenrubin
Prompt: Make. What was the last thing you made? What materials did you use? Is there something you want to make, but you need to clear some time for it?
So I of course made scrapbook pages.  I love scrapbooking it's my passion.  I really love that lately I'm starting to feel like I'm coming into my own style.  It's not great yet, I have more pages that I'd never post on the internet than pages I would BUT... they are my pages and I'm starting to see how lovely life can be with a little art in it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP