I can have two in a day right?

>> Nov 6, 2010

So I know it's a thanks a day but having two is a good thing right? I tried bountiful baskets this week and I have to say WOW. It was really neat and probably just flat out exciting that you don't know what you're going to get. I opted for the extra pumpkin bread just to see how it compared to the stuff I made and hated. No comparison, this stuff was AMAZING. I also got the Italian add on (it's at the very tippy top of the photo and goes into the horizon of the photo) that was awesome to open that bag of herbs and just inhale. Fresh basil, parsley, thyme, rosemary.. the smell was worth the cost alone.

You should check out if they have this in your area, it's called Bountiful Baskets.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP