Fanciful Friday

>> Oct 29, 2010

So its friday and what am I fancying?



I'm convinced at some point I'll find a cookie sheet that withstands the Taylor family tortures...










An Archos 10.1 Internet Tablet.. have no idea on the release date still since there are just rumors out and about but ooh.. mama wants!  

About $100 gift card for photo developing.. (I have 4000+ photos I'm still trying to organize and make developing decisions on...)

my lens.. *sigh* this will be on my list for a long time.. I wont buy it until I'm comfortable taking photos not on auto.. so.. 2025?





Seriously the floor in my house gets swept.. you just wouldn't ever guess that.. this would definitely help!

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Popular Posts

      © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

    Back to TOP