Oh it's christmas is in a few days?

>> Dec 17, 2009

Well christmas dinner is at my new home. Hooray for that.. I love cooking and making dinners. I just am feeling a little overwhelmed with all that's going on but I'll get over it soon.


I finished my Holiday Menu.. but if you read on GIS where I called for help with crock pot recipes still post as I have two dinners.. the big family one and our small one for us.

Here's the big family's dinner:

Deviled Eggs, Vegetable Tray, Cheese & Meat Tray, Crackers, Chips & Dips.

Mashed Potatoes, Mac & Cheese, Baked Beans, Green Bean Casserole, Creamed Corn

Spiral Sliced Ham

Cookies, cookies, cookies, and a strawberry cheesecake trifle.


I'm drooling already :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP