>> Aug 21, 2009
So the blog challenge series is moving along well and today Jane brought us a great fun topic: List 10 things about yourself.
Here I go.
1. I love planning and hostessing parties. I love the whole process, creating a menu, theme, shopping for items, sending invitations. I realized a while ago it is pointless for much of DH's family as a few members have limited things they eat and perhaps they don't appreciate the handmade decorations like fellow crafters would.. but about a year ago I realized I don't care so I am slowly getting back to my over the top theme ideas and elaborate menus. I just make less of the stuff I know only a few are adventurous enough to eat :)
2. I am no where near the mom I wish I was.
3. I still have the hots for, am in love with and routinely get annoyed by my husband, even aAfter 8.5 yrs .
4. I annoy my husband more than he'll admit. (smart man)
5. I love doritos dipped in mashed up avocados with a pepsi to wash it down.
6. I wish I could sing and dance well.
7. I have a tattoo on my thigh and have been wanting to get another for sometime but don't know what or where.
8. I miss working but no longer enough to want to go back.
9. I get set off fastest when my kids mouth back anything when I tell them to do something. Just shut up and do what I said.
10. I would rather be playing a game of monopoly with the whole family on family game night than most any other thing in the world.