New baby.... not that kind ;)

>> May 9, 2009

I got a 50mm lens!! It's honestly THE reason I got my Nikon D60 (not well researched as I didn't realize I would have to wait for a AF-S lens but.. now it's here so no big deal)

Here is a shot taken with the kit lens on 50mm and then taken with the new 50mm lens..


what a difference! I LOVE the blurred background.

Tony showing tolerance for my new lens....



And what is coming up this week? Well last week of Mother May I.. which includes a Drive-by prize that I'm about to post.. and then 2 drawings monday a drive by every day through Saturday.. then another drawing monday and another drawing the following monday for the grand prize of $100! I can't believe how amazing it's going.

Then there is Doris' Product Pizzazz 102.. and well after 101 I can not wait for 102.. I love using up my stash and well then Tony razzing me about all the stuff I have... until I shop again..

I also will be sharing tomorrow how much we raised for Scleroderma.. so check back!

1 comments:

Gab,  May 11, 2009  

Details on the lens please ... I need one too!

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP