It’s back!!

>> Feb 24, 2009



Ok going through some .. I'm not even sure just feeling lost with my .. "ME" if that makes any sense.. anyway I did lesson one of Art Journaling 102 today .. wow. I forget when I'm in that "funk" how much art releases me.. I really think everyone should find a way to express themselves.. if you haven't signed up you really should go sign up for Art Journaling 102.. there is 101 in archive format as well but it's so easy there isn't any natural talent required.. I'm not just saying that.. below there was no drawing or anything besides writing involved..


The class is here: http://debbiehodge.squarespace.com/




1 comments:

Melanie Stanczyk February 24, 2009  

Very cute Tami, love the idea of animals!

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP