A is for Anal

>> Feb 1, 2009

So.. I was asked to play along with an alphabet photography challenge by a pretty interesting guy.. here's his blog to see others interpretations of it..





Here is my A (though I got the date wrong and thought it started today the 1st :( )


A is for anal.. here's my "2009: Project Organize" resolution..

I started with the idea to organize my spices so they were easier to get to and I didn't wind up with three bottles of opened paprika.. and as most things in my life.. went overboard ;)

2 comments:

CSouthwell February 02, 2009  

Hahaha. I was a little bit worried when I read your choice for the day.

Much relieved to see this.

:)

See you tomorrow!!

Tamarra February 02, 2009  

hahahah! I didn't even think that..

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP