oh the places you'll go!

>> Jan 26, 2009

How to spot a bad girl.. first look for this..

And then you find this.. and did I find the ultimate BAD GIRL!! I caught her IN the act of being VERY BAD!!!! And who is that man beside her.. her DH wanting to know what's up with all them zeros!!! LOL
Now I'm not sure what she spent or what booths.. but I saw some hi-5's after she left and comments of "I made my quota already" .. and one "that just paid for our whole trip here" ;)

All in all it was a fun day and the only down side is having to wait to get all the goodies in hand :( but I definitely have some favorites! I think these are my top 3 things I saw.. but I reserve the right to rethink and reorder my favs on any given moment ;)

This is just a bank.. not scrappy but imagine altering it with your favorite papers and paint? and then using it to save up for some scrappy supplies.. what a great scrap-princess item to have in your scrap area!

I'm REALLY loving Graphic 45 and this line Fashionista isn't done justice on the internet.. the colors are so rich and the blue is just B-L-U-E!



Then there was this cool thick chipboard that you could make into a mini-album shelf.. but I think it'd be just as cool to store stamp pads or something on your desk top.. really digging alterable items!!

Or what do you know.. this person is just as nice as she seemed in her youtube video.. Claudine Hellmuth.. and her paints are awesome.. but.. she has sticky back canvas that is WAY cool.. on this shirt she painted the canvas cut it and stitched it on this shirt.. it looks pretty cool..and then there are houses each of the Ranger designers did and this house has pieces of the sticky back canvas as the bricks :)











2 comments:

Anonymous,  January 29, 2009  

Haaa! you crack me up.
"we just made our quota" LOL
funny! I am glad you had a great time :)

see me February 01, 2009  

Looks like you had a fantastic time.
A well deserved break I think
Cheers
Celia

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP