My christmas tree..

>> Dec 1, 2008

I do love it. It is big and full and the ornaments are all different (ok not different no two alike as if they were snowflakes but not more than three are the safor the most part not the same).. It's also the first tree I completely chose the items. I got what I wanted, not settled for what was affordable.. (aka cheap). I even got little jingle bell garland. It's so cute and if you bump the tree it jingles... though I wouldn't really recommend bumping the tree a lot.. regardless if Keagan thinks it's a good idea.

Normally it isn't up this early but since it's not in the main living areas I went ahead. I have to say it has really helped my mood and anticipation for the pending holiday season.. Normally it's a hurry up and wait feel.. then the feeling you are forgetting something that stays with you from November until January. Not this year, I am truly just enjoying the spirit and artistic side of christmas. Making little goodie bags for all the kids for thanksgiving and planning to make some decorations with the kids. We are almost nearly done with christmas shopping too! Saving some of the smaller things and stocking stuffers for later.

The only after thought I have on my tree is this santa head. I thought it was so cute in the store. It matched the decorations and it's santa! But now after taking a photograph of him.. it seems slightly morbid to have a head of santa on the tree.. no body... eek.

Though Zach thinks he's "christmas" and posed for me..

6 comments:

Terry December 02, 2008  

glad you got what you wanted this year. Beautiful tree. I don't have mine up yet. Maybe this weekend.

Tamarra December 02, 2008  

Susan thank you so much. I appreciate that.

Terry I can't wait to see/hear about it. Though if you get help with yours I'll be jealous ;)

Neala n Dave December 02, 2008  

Tami - What a beautiful Christmas tree! I'm a little jealous. I hope to put mine up this week. I'll just have to put a fence around it. : )

Anonymous,  December 03, 2008  

Gorgeous tree Tami!

Anonymous,  December 03, 2008  

Your tree is gorgeous! The picture of "Christmas" is too funny!

*~Annette~* December 03, 2008  

I once had a tree that was themed and perfect.

It was also the first Christmas we were married. Oh well.

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP