Another challenge.. based on bones

>> Nov 8, 2008

ok I haven't watched the show.. ever.. it's always on against something else and I really think I'll be enjoying it on netflix soon I've only heard great things.. not good, but great things about it. So.. here are my prompts based on this show :)
a) Get back to the bare bones of scrapbooking.. put the focus on photos.. let's try to do a simple layout
b) Go a little crazy.. use the word bones in the title or journaling
c) Since it's a show about a smart woman.. do a layout about a smart woman.. like YOU share some words of wisdom for the future admirers of your layouts... or just share something you learned this week.. even if it's "OMG I can't believe Julie is actually Jeff's sister on Days of Our Lives!!"

http://www.debbiehodge.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=104&t=1202

Remember you have until the end of the month to get an entry!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP