Blogging Along Day 2

>> Jul 9, 2008

Tuesday’s Prompt was:  if you could travel in time for just one day, where would you go and what would you do?

 

I honestly am stumped.  I’d love to do so much, I think of going back and reliving a “good” day with special people in my life who are now either passed on or just at difficult points.. and I think of going way back in time and seeing what life really was like in Victorian times.. or maybe I’d go ALL the way back and see how life and the world as we know it really started.. ooh maybe I’d go find out what Stonehenge really means!  Maybe I’d be sentimental and go back to my childhood to feel safe and secure again without adult worries or responsibilities.. or maybe I should go back and stand up for myself when I didn’t originally.  It’s hard to pick just one place or day, right now I’m so tired from DS not sleeping through the night I think I’d choose to go back to when I used to sleep through the night , on a day I didn’t need to get up with the alarm..

 

What would you do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP