Get Happy

>> Apr 11, 2008

I’m in love with paper.  My husband really should be worried.. remember when you were kids and would give the great comeback “if you love it so much why don’t you marry it?”  Well with this new season of papers I really would marry one of the lines.. Cosmo Cricket Get Happy, Crate Paper Static, Little Yellow Bicycle Zack’s Life, Prima’s Dude, Fancy Pants About a Boy (not to mention the movie with Hugh Grant by the same name was AWESOME) .. what is a mother of four boys to do.. besides go bankrupt???

 

Here’s the first line I got my hands on.. Cosmo Cricket Get Happy

 

DS and I doing a self photo shoot.. he wanted his picture taken.. then decided to look somber and serious.. eventually I tickled him for the top shot J

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP