I miss my work buddies!

>> Sep 6, 2005


I went into work today. Said howdy to my pals. I miss working, though I am truly enjoying spending QT with Zach. I didn't get to do this with my other baby.
I remember this shot the day Zach was born.. now 1 week later he's put on 1 pound & grew 1 inch... Tomorrow he'll be starting college :(

Amanda, Austin & Kyle all started school today..
They seem to be exicted about their new year.. I am not looking forward to being a bus.. (our public school stopped busing.. and now they are penny pinching so much that I had to send $5 with my high schooler to rent a locker for gym??) Below are 1st day outfits.. my kids are so cool!

1 comments:

Tamarra September 10, 2005  

Do you really need to ask me that? ;)

I figure my journaling is done.. and Zach's "baby" book will be more a "first year with baby" :)

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP