2 week count down.

>> Sep 19, 2005

Whoa! Someone stop this roller coaster!
I have to say I don't want to go back to work. Seeing Zach grow these last few weeks makes me realize how much I'm going to miss of him.. and how much I miss dailey of my other children's lives.. just by being too busy..

HOWEVER... seeing how much these four kids eat in a day.. no wonder I can't keep food in this house!! Zach is now pushing 10lbs and eating more.. the other three.. we wont even mention the vast amount of food they consume regularly.. Good grief I'm actually thinking of taking a second job LOL

I on the other hand am looking forward to some back to work shopping. I have money set aside and the desire for new threads. Not that weight is important.. but I'm already down to 152 from my seam pushing 183.. I got my hair CHOPPED.. so I'm feeling fresh again.. if I can only figure out how to fix my feet that seem to be permanently widened by the pregnancy and push some of this thigh weight to my chest... he ha.. I'd be even better!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP