Goodbye - 30 Days of Thanks

>> Nov 10, 2011

I'm very sorry to report that I wont be participating in 30days of thanks this year. There are two reasons, first there was an incident involving my boys and a bully.  I'm trying to take care of this situation and keep my family's wits together.  It takes priority over my blog world.  Secondly, I have a major announcement and although I hate to be one of those 'teasers'; I have to be as it isn't for me to reveal at this time.  It will be very soon I promise.  In the meantime, here is a photo of two of my favorite people in the entire world.



Austin & Kyle you honestly make me proud every day, I love you.  I am so very blessed to be your mom.

3 comments:

Cindy November 13, 2011  

What an awesome picture of two amazing boys. Brothers in every sense of the word. :)

Debbie Hodge November 14, 2011  

keep rocking it, boys!

Nicole Maki November 15, 2011  

Terrific pic of your boys. I'm so sorry that you guys have some stuff to work through right now. Hope that it resolves favorably and that you have you have the wisdom and patience that's needed.

Can't wait to hear your news...

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP