Sharing my #weekinthelife template

>> Jul 25, 2011

So I made a list of the things I want to put on my daily pages, not all on every page but just to pick a few each day.  They are all "Today" statements, like Today dinner was... Today I learned... Then I made a psd template because I was just playing around with PSE.  Figured I'd throw it out here if anyone wants to use either the list or the psd file.

I'm going to do it inky-painty style and just print the strips on cardstock and finish the sentences.  But this is the general idea of where I'll start with my pages.

Here are the files:

the pdf
the psd file

3 comments:

Joycee July 26, 2011  

Hi, thanks for posting your template! I'm having a little trouble downloading it however. Is there a trick when you get the to file website?

Tamarra July 26, 2011  

I'm sorry I don't know. It works for me when I click the download a second screen asks me for a code, enter that and it downloads. :(

I'll happily email it to anyone it doesn't download for just send me an email - it's michigirl74 AT cox.net

Just replace the at with the @ symbol

Joycee July 26, 2011  

Hi Tami,

Well, I went to the site and tried again, even tried signing up, thinking that may be the glitch. But, for some reason, it's not processing anything, and it tells me I don't have an account even though I just signed up.
Anyway, I would love it if you would e-mail me the files, and will send you an e-mail. Thanks so much!

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP