Effer Dare 181

>> Jul 27, 2011

I love the dares at Effer Dares - and this morning in a webinar there was a discussion on challenges though for the anti-challenge gal (you know who you are) this isn't a challenge ;) For me a paper scrapper who dabbles in digi, it wasn't that hard but it was fun and that's the point.  I enjoy seeing and reading the Effer Dares so much I think I may change one of my 101 things to doing some Effer Dares :D

Here's my layout using a freebie template from Heather Taylor (find it here) and a kit I snagged at Sweet Digi Scraps and a sheet of paper from the Have a Heart kit by Sir Scrapalot... shew I think I have everyone credited!


2 comments:

Tina July 28, 2011  

love all the photos and the burst of color! thanks for playing along. :)

Vee August 31, 2011  

gorgeous, thanks for playing!

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP