And so it begins... (aka the diet post)

>> Feb 14, 2011

I've let myself 'go' so to speak.  Dear loving husband and I had a talk last night and we need to stop the insanity. And today is the day. Here's my plan:

  • I'm cleaning all the 'crap' out of the house after I drop Zach off at school.  
  • For the next two weeks, every day I am going to track what I eat on sparkpeople (one of my 101 things so that's a bonus) 
  • For the next 90 days I am going to exercise for at least 20 mins (another 101things double bonus!)
My goal is to lose 25lbs in 90 days, let's say May 14th.  Though frankly I'm hoping for more I am just trying to follow the 'safe' guide of 2lbs per week.  At the end of that 90 days I'll start over with the goal of losing another 25lbs in 90 days, essentially by August 14th I'll be 50lbs lighter :)

To liven things up, we have squeezed a $100 prize out of our budget.  It will be awarded on 5/14 to the person with the highest percentage of weight loss.  Cheer me on, mama needs some spray inks!

2 comments:

cheryl,  February 14, 2011  

Good luck! Wish you were here and we could exercise together lol :)Miss you, call or text me soon!!! Cheryl :)

scrapweaver March 04, 2011  

you go girl! Youj know I'm cheering!

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP