Aunt Tink

>> Nov 17, 2010

This is my sister in law.  She's tattoo'd, pierced and not afraid to act like she's being eaten by a zombie 20times so the kids could get a good shot.  We just recently started talking & hanging out more, the kids are a little older it's easier to get out more.  Teresa also is a SAHM so it's just easier to plan things since neither of us work.  It was the beginning of a beautiful relationship.  Until she decided to move back to michigan (insert an angry smiley face).

I just want to say I'm thankful I got to know her and am looking forward to visiting her when I head back to Michigan.  I'm looking forward to friday!

1 comments:

scrapweaver November 18, 2010  

Tami you are doing such an amazing job with this! great shots and great entries! You go girl!

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP