>> Oct 3, 2010
1. Boulder City Art in the Park is amazing. I wanted to leave 1/2 way through to go home and art myself. Very inspiring.
2. I can have will power against festival food. I didn't eat one funnel cake, I passed on the buttery corn on the cob. I did splurge on a piece of baklava but since I estimate I walked a good couple miles I'm ok with that. I probably wouldn't have gotten that if I wasn't so surprised it was there to begin with!
3. I am starting to exercise again today and I'm actually being serious and not just saying it to feel better. I *want* to do it.
4. No matter how old you are, sometimes you need your mom to yell at you "Put sunscreen on!" I'm pink. I'll pretend it's in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.. :D
5. My babies are getting too big. Keagan is getting tall, as is Zach. Zach tried to sit in my lap and looked like a pretzel trying to get his legs folded up.
I'm off to have a productive day, working on some articles for Get It Scrapped! and some behind the scenes stuff at Masterful Scrapbook Design. I also am investigating a christmas kit for Scrap This Kit, doing inventory to get the site back online and then I'm going to read some more Stephanie Plum. I'm really enjoying this series. Glad I got some me time yesterday, definitely need to do it more often. It's a good day.