This christmas...

>> Dec 1, 2009

I decided to go crafty and do all the projects I've always wanted to do.


So I sit here day one of December with a great December daily album and ideas from Journal Your Christmas, Souvenirs of the Season and just flat out any idea that pops into my head. I'm just going to go with what inspires me each day and wind up with a unique document of my December 2009.

I also am making these cute boxes (tutorial to come soon at Get It Scrapped) and tags for the kids gifts for the family christmas party.

If that's not enough, I am also mentally preparing two more projects that will start in January. A gratitude album where I'll write something I am thankful for each week (or more often) and a 10 goals for 2010 where I will have a buddy help me keep these goals.

Oh and move.. but I'm glad to have these crafty projects this month they'll be nice things to remind me during all the stress and discussions of moving what's really important.. the little things.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP